Born in Paisley, Scotland, actor Gerard Butler has been starring in hit movies for over 25 years. Since finding success on the big screen, Gerard Butler has put down big cash on homes on both U.S. coasts. In mid-2008 Gerard Butler purchased a 4,490 square foot Spanish villa for $3,250,000 in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. The seller was Elissa Fleiss, the mother of Heidi Fleiss aka the "Hollywood Madam." The home includes walnut floors, living room with fireplace, family/media room, pool & spa, stained glass, Waterworks style baths, and city views.
The following photos are from 2020 when Gerard Butler had the home listed for rent.
The original asking price of the home was $3,395,000.
In November of 2018, Gerard Butler's Malibu home was destroyed in the Woolsey Fire that raged for 13 days. Gerard Butler also owns a penthouse in New York City which he purchased for $2,575,000 in September of 2004.Rise to Fame
Gerard Butler's breakthrough role that propelled him to stardom was the lead role of King Leonidas in the epic war film "300" that was released in 2006. Butler's portrayal of the Spartan king in this visually stunning movie garnered him widespread recognition and established him as an action star.
Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Brentwood, California
- Udonis Haslem - Southwest Ranches, Florida
- Anita Baker - Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Larry Bird - Naples, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas, Nevada and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
See our complete list of celebrity homes here.